Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year,New Me

Here we go again, 2010 is end. Our vacation is over. The celebration of Christmas and New year is finally finished, we will now face the 2011, the year of the rabbit. When you hear the word "NEW YEAR" what do you of this? Why we have a New Years Resolution?
I have many New Years Resolution that I will not do it again this year.My New Years Resolutions are: To wake up early to go to school , I will also more kind to other people specially to my family. And I will also share my blessings to the in need persons. I will not also quarrel my sister and my brother and I will be more patient to them. I will be more patient to them. I will also remove my bad attitudes. And lastly,I will more focus to my studies.
New Year is the day that mark the beginning of a New Calendar Year.New Years day,all of us will become more serious about our life.And for me,New Year Resolutions means to me is that you make to yourself to start doing something good or stop doing something bad.

1 comment: