Thursday, November 4, 2010

How I Spent My Semestral Break

I'm very excited because our Semestral Break was not postponed because of the typhoon "JUAN". When I hear this word, I'm very happy because it's a long vacation.
I spent my Semestral Break roaming around together with my family and my relatives. And also I help my family cleaning our house, my sister help me hanging our clothes and also we help my father, together with my sisters and my brother to cultivate soil to the farm.
In November 2 ,I spent my time to go and visit the mound of my grandfather, my aunt and my uncle together with my family and my relatives. We also prepared some foods, flowers and some candles and drinks. They bless the tomb with a holy water. and then, we go home together with my mother and my sisters. When the night comes, my father went to the farm to offer some foods and drinks. And also we offer candles, and me I offer also foods and flowers in our house.

4 comments: